Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cover Letter

1420 E College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258
April 8, 2008

Mrs. Stephanie McKee
PA-C Family Medicine
Marshall, MN 56258

Dear Mrs. McKee:

I am writing this letter, enclosed with my resume, in response to the advertisement “Volunteers Wanted”, April 1st, for part-time volunteer work at the Avera Hospital in Marshall, MN. I am currently enrolled in three science classes that are involved with the medical and health field, including Human Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, and Psychology. In the past, I have also taken Biology, A.P. Biology, Chemistry, Sociology, and other science and interpersonal classes I feel would help me to contribute to this hospital as a volunteer. I have a passion for the medical field, and I am planning to major in biology in college. With previous experience in a hospital, I feel that I will have a head start once I get to college. Along with my education, I feel that my personality would be suitable for volunteer work at Avera. I have done many volunteer jobs in Marshall and was a volunteer First Responder in Currie, MN, and I have volunteered with the Big Buddies program for two years. This opportunity would help increase my experience and open up my doors to a whole new type of volunteering.

I hope to see you for an interview soon!

Sincerely,



Meganne L. Torkelson

No comments: